Mogrify is well-known in the IT and Technology industry in Australia – particularly within the Microsoft community in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane - for our innovative Marketing as-a-Service offering. With our unique style that combines strategic vision and marketing execution capabilities, we have quickly gained an excellent reputation, with fun and innovative customers. As we’re expanding, we are looking for an experienced senior marketing specialist to join the team.
Your core responsibilities
- You will primarily be responsible for client delivery work across our customer base – from content marketing and HubSpot to social media and events marketing
- You will also be responsible for, or will contribute to, strategic planning and guidance for our customers, working with their management teams to shape and promote what they do
- You will be assisting in ongoing marketing activities for Mogrify, as well as contributing to business development opportunities, both within customers and new customers – this may include building out additional service lines to meet a need in the market
- Finally, you will be instrumental in helping to shape Mogrify’s own internal processes – as these are a key factor in how we are able to deliver high quality work and something we are always striving to improve.
- You have a commercial mindset – perhaps you have previously had your own business, worked in a small business, or are able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to what you do
- You need to have had at least 5 years’ experience working in B2B marketing – ideally as a technical product marketing manager or a senior marketer working in an IT business
- A passion to deliver high quality work needs to be at the centre of what you do and you are equally happy applying this passion to high-level thinking as well as the tactical execution of marketing activities
- You are a people person, enjoy chatting with new people and can hold your own in a meeting with business-savvy people
- You have excellent project management skills and are used to juggling several pieces of work at once
- Our internal mantra is – “you start it, you own it, you finish it”. We are looking for people who not only understand this, but genuinely work in this way
- You are a self-starter and great at working autonomously i.e. you don’t need other people around in order to feel motivated to work
- You also love collaborating with others in your team, sharing ideas and tackling problems together
- You want to share your knowledge and are enthusiastic about transferring your skills to other members of staff
- You want to expand your knowledge in marketing by working with some of the leading technology businesses in the SME market in Australia
As we are a registered regional business, we have the opportunity to sponsor someone into the role if necessary. If you are interested, please send a covering letter detailing why you are a good fit for the role, and a CV to email@example.com.