Alongside Microsoft and other industry thought-leaders, we are really excited to be presenting as part of the “Next” webinar program.
Next has been designed to help Microsoft Partners with key aspects of their business and will guide you through relevant business strategies, sales approaches and modem marketing.
Over the next few months, one of our Directors and B2B Inbound Marketing expert, Melanie Unwin, will be presenting webinars covering a range of relevant marketing topics. She will be dedicating time at the end of each one for questions from participants, so this is a really good opportunity for you to ask her any burning questions you may have regarding your marketing.
Some of the topics she’ll be covering:
- Learn how to have relevant conversations with your customers. Five key strategies for success
- Content is king! Walk through the steps so you’re ready to start creating relevant content
- Learn how to refine your channel strategy so that your content not only gets seen, but assists with conversion
- Hear about how Microsoft Partner, Nexon, tailored content to engage with different buyer personas
- See practical ways to set up and track metrics, which provide useful insights, using a variety of tools
- Trying to figure out if a marketing automation platform is the right move? Discover the common traps and if its right for your business.
Be prepared to be taken on a journey through this webinar series as Melanie showcases modern marketing techniques to ensure that you get in front of the right prospects at the right time, with the right message.
How to register?
Click on the topic that interests you below and you will be taken through to register. If you have any issues, please contact us.
(select 'Marketing' from the Job Function drop-down menu)
|Content Strategy Planning and Process
||Friday 18th March||11:00am – 12:00pm|
|Content Creation and Implementation
||Friday 22nd April||11:00am – 12:00pm|
|Content Engines and Distribution
||Friday 20th May||11:00am – 12:00pm|
|Best Practice/Case Study within the Partner Channel
|Tracking and Measuring
||Friday 17th June||11:00am – 12:00pm|
|Platforms and Automation to processify your Marketing efforts
||Friday 15th July||11:00am – 12:00pm|